Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sons of Anarchy

Besides Hawaii, another completely badass thing that has happened in my life is the television program Sons of Anarchy.  Best.Show.Ever.  The cast is amazing and the writing is perfect.  It's a show that keeps you guessing and has you loving and hating the characters.  Katey Sagal is a Machiavellian dream as Gemma, the matriarch of this motorcycle club.  She is the Wendy to a lot of adorably fucked up Lost Boys and it is a pleasure to watch.  Over the summer, I got to attend a motorcycle event at Cowboy Harley Davidson in Austin.  While there, we also got to meet two cast members, Mark Boone, Jr and Tommy Flanagan.  I would like to think I was cool, but I was as giddy as I could be.

The show is greatness, but the work the cast and crew do to support our veterans wins my heart all over again.  Check out the show then follow cast members on Facebook or Twitter to see all the great things they are involved with!

Here are my pics with Tommy, aka Chibs and Mark, aka Bobby.  They were absolutely adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment